Weekend in the Realms - Nov details?

  • grandpoobah77us
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 12:14 PM
      Does anyone have any details (or can point me to some details) regarding this year's WITR? I've heard the first weekend of Novemeber, but nothing about the format or anything else. Specifically:

      1) what date(s) is the event
      2) when does it need to be ordered by (and when will it be orderable)
      3) will there be an LFR bonus adventure like last year - if so, how many rounds/hours and what level range?
      4) any special prize / material that will be shipped out (if so, what)?

      Thanks!
    • wolfstar76
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 12:45 PM
        --- In LivingFR@yahoogroups.com, "grandpoobah77us" <grandpoobah77@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have any details (or can point me to some details) regarding this year's WITR? I've heard the first weekend of Novemeber, but nothing about the format or anything else. Specifically:
        >
        > 1) what date(s) is the event
        > 2) when does it need to be ordered by (and when will it be orderable)
        > 3) will there be an LFR bonus adventure like last year - if so, how many rounds/hours and what level range?
        > 4) any special prize / material that will be shipped out (if so, what)?
        >
        > Thanks!

        Weekend in the Realms on November 6-8, and will feature a first-ever novel tie-in with The Fall of Highwatch.

        That's as much as I have on it for now. Ordering was supposed to start this week if I'm not mistaken.