[Gameday] Warren, OH June Schedule

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Sorry for the short notice and to those who get this more than once. We will be running LFR three Saturdays in June at All American Comics and Cards 161 W. Market St. Warren, OH 44481. the Schedule of modules is as follows:

      June 6:
      CORM 1-1 "The Black Knight of Arabel" (levels 1-4)
      and
      CORE 1-5 "Touched by Darkness" (levels 4-7)

      June 13:
      AKAN 1-1 "The Rotting Ruins of Galain" (levels 1-4)
      and
      DALE 1-2 "Blades for Daggerdale" (levels 4-7)

      June 27:
      BALD 1-1 "Flames of Initiation" (levels 1-4)
      and
      MOON 1-2 "The Sea Drake" (levels 4-7)

      We will be starting each day at 12:30pm and running until 4:30pm. We will be running one table of each mod unless we have a really huge turnout. If you are interested please email me to sign up of call the store at 330-393-3137 and they can put you on the sign up sheet. Sign up sheets will be posted this Wednesday June 3 for the entire month.

      Rich