Re: [LittleRockSinglesHClub] Re: a meeting

  • V Wood
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 23, 2008
      Where do you think would be a good place for people to meet? A park in the city, or a resturant, or maybe the library? I need some feedback!

      molly101001 <molly101001@...> wrote:
      I'm down. I think that would be great for a lot of people here.
      Seems like we are all dealing with the same issues, and it would be
      great to be able to sit face to face and help each other out. I
      talked with one guy in GA who had a support group once a month. So,
      that's an option. Sign me up and let me know if I can assist. :)

      --- In LittleRockSinglesHClub@yahoogroups.com, V Wood
      <cowboyfanman@...> wrote:

      > Anyone in the Little Rock area interested in meeting to discuss how
      we can have an active support group. So those of us who have H can
      actually meet face to face with one another and speak freely,
      encourage, and support one another? I think that I am ready!

    • Loni Sungala
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 24, 2008
        I think maybe a sunday afternoon at maybe a coffee shop or something like that. Maybe a starbucks or that san francisco bread company in west little rock would be good. just an opinion.

        V Wood <cowboyfanman@...> wrote: Where do you think would be a good place for people to meet? A park in the city, or a resturant, or maybe the library? I need some feedback!

        <cowboyfanman@...> wrote:

        > Anyone in the Little Rock area interested in meeting to discuss how
        we can have an active support group. So those of us who have H can
        actually meet face to face with one another and speak freely,
        encourage, and support one another? I think that I am ready!

      • molly101001
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 24, 2008
          A park sounds good...or a restaurant. I think it should be an open
          place. A place where we can talk without worrying about being
          overheard. I'm so excited!! Is there anyone else with some ideas?

          <cowboyfanman@...> wrote:

          > Where do you think would be a good place for people to meet? A
          park in the city, or a resturant, or maybe the library? I need some
          feedback!

          > molly101001 <molly101001@...> wrote:
          > I'm down. I think that would be great for a lot of
          people here.
          > Seems like we are all dealing with the same issues, and it would
          be
          > great to be able to sit face to face and help each other out. I
          > talked with one guy in GA who had a support group once a month.
          So,
          > that's an option. Sign me up and let me know if I can assist. :)
          >
          > --- In LittleRockSinglesHClub@yahoogroups.com, V Wood
          > <cowboyfanman@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Anyone in the Little Rock area interested in meeting to discuss
          how
          > we can have an active support group. So those of us who have H can
          > actually meet face to face with one another and speak freely,
          > encourage, and support one another? I think that I am ready!

        • The Princess
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 27, 2008
            In the past when I was still living in Little Rock we would meet at a restaurant. That was very cool. Everyone has to eat, right?

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 28, 2008
              Ok, a resturant is fine with me! How will we recognize one another? I'm thinking maybe Buffalo Grill. Is Friday Apr 4 at 7 or 8 good?

              The Princess <gammabetabeta@...> wrote: In the past when I was still living in Little Rock we would meet at a restaurant. That was very cool. Everyone has to eat, right?

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 28, 2008
                sounds good to me. maybe we can get a head count and make arrangements to have the name in "jones" party of . . . . whatever. just an idea.

                V Wood <cowboyfanman@...> wrote: Ok, a resturant is fine with me! How will we recognize one another? I'm thinking maybe Buffalo Grill. Is Friday Apr 4 at 7 or 8 good?

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 28, 2008
                  The closer to 8 pm the better! I have another meeting that day at 7:15 but I can leave a little early

                  Loni Sungala <sungalc1@...> wrote: sounds good to me. maybe we can get a head count and make arrangements to have the name in "jones" party of . . . . whatever. just an idea.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 29, 2008
                    I have a child and it's hard for me to get away sometimes, but that
                    sounds great. Please confirm where and what time and I will try my
                    best to be there.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 29, 2008
                      Again, I am not telling you guys how to run things, just pitching a few ideas how we used to handle things and let you take it from there. Someone from the group would print out something to put on the table that reads "LRSHC" and that way you can be discreet and not have to worry about everyone knowing your business.

                      <cowboyfanman@...> wrote:

                      > Anyone in the Little Rock area interested in meeting to discuss how
                      we can have an active support group. So those of us who have H can
                      actually meet face to face with one another and speak freely,
                      encourage, and support one another? I think that I am ready!

                      God Bless Our Troops!!!

                    • toosweet_84
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 31, 2008
                        This meeting sounds fun...be sure to tell everyone who can't make it
                        how it goes!!

                        --- In LittleRockSinglesHClub@yahoogroups.com, The Princess