please help me

  • risk37
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
      im a 28 year old male that has been crushed by hsv-2 i need someone to
      speak with about this.I am good person i have no idea why this happened
      to me i would like to find someone to date that has hsv-2.i see where
      yall have gatherings and would like to be a part of it seeing how there
      is no support group in arkansas i can attend please please help im in
      need of it. ive never spoke to anyone about this
    • toosweet_84
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2008
        I understand how you feel...I am a female in Arkansas who has it as
        well...if you want to talk to someone...i am here to talk.

        --- In LittleRockSinglesHClub@yahoogroups.com, "risk37" <burdan@...>
        wrote:

        > im a 28 year old male that has been crushed by hsv-2 i need someone
        > speak with about this.I am good person i have no idea why this
        happened
        > to me i would like to find someone to date that has hsv-2.i see where
        > yall have gatherings and would like to be a part of it seeing how
        there
        > is no support group in arkansas i can attend please please help im in
        > need of it. ive never spoke to anyone about this

      • Rachel
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
          It can be crushing at first. . but understand that it really is no big
          deal, just an inconvenience. It's peoples' misconceptions that make
          it have such a stigma attached. And this is only because people fear
          what they do not know and like to single out anyone different in order
          to make themselves feel better. 1 out of 4 adults in the US have it
          and it is really just a virus. . so don't make it more than it is.
          Just learn from it and move on. And it will really change your
          perspective for the better when it comes to wasting your time in
          casual relationships with people that don't really care about you.
          When you meet someone that really likes you for you, this will be the
          least of their worries.

          wrote:

          > im a 28 year old male that has been crushed by hsv-2 i need someone
          > speak with about this.I am good person i have no idea why this
          happened
          > to me i would like to find someone to date that has hsv-2.i see
          where
          > yall have gatherings and would like to be a part of it seeing how
          there
          > is no support group in arkansas i can attend please please help im
          in
          > need of it. ive never spoke to anyone about this

        • Marquita Danielle Brown
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
            All that Rachel said is really true. Keep your head up! Things will get better. They are always bad at first but once you educate yourself and realize that you are not the only one out there with this situation then you will start to get back to your normal life. I have been through many stages of up and down. The downs were really bad but God made a way for me to realize that this is not the end of the world and that there are many people out there who need me and need to meet me and that I will probably touch their lives! So if you ever need somone to talk to, feel free to hit me up or any of the other people in the group!