Ft Worth, Texas National Event - May 12-15

  • emme1220
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      The Friends over Texas national event is just over 1 week away! Come
      join us May 12 – 15 for a fun-filled weekend in Ft Worth, Texas!

      We are hosting this event in beautiful downtown Fort Worth where you
      can get a taste of the Old West as well as a non-fat caramel macchiato
      without ever having to drive.

      Visit the website at http://www.dfwfriends.com/fot2005/ for more
      information. Please sign the guest book so we'll all know who's
      coming! See y'all there!
    • emme1220
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2005
        Howdy y'all,

        This is Laura, the DFW Friends Treasurer. The Ft Worth Friends Over
        Texas national event is now just days away! I need to know a couple
        of things from those attending.

        1 - Will you be joining us for dinner Thursday night at Riscky's
        BBQ? http://www.risckys.com/bbq.asp. We need a close estimate so
        the restaurant will be prepared for us.

        2 - If you plan on paying the event fee at the door, PLEASE email me
        and let me know. We have to tell the hotel how many to expect for
        the dinner Saturday night.

        We ask that you let us know by Tuesday, May 10th, so please reply
        promptly! Please provide your first and last name in your email and
        if you're RSVPing for a guest, please include their name as well.
        You may reply to prestmont@... or treasurer@....

        If you've already RSVPed for Thursday and/or you paid the fee
        already, you are good to go!

        Thanks so much and we'll see you soon!

        Laura