What's being read

  • Presson, Philip
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 1999
      I have recently read Gilgamesh, A Brave New World, and The Jungle. I'm
      currently reading The Tales of Genji and Looking Backwards 2000-1887. I
      would like to see what people's opinions are on these. I rather enjoyed all
      of them, though The Jungle did somewhat lose my interest.
    • Ken Gage
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
        This Tales of Genji book any good?

        Ken