New 24 volt alternators for sale (uk)

  • c695750
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 11:48 PM
      I have 2 alternators for sale. They are both unused and are new as opposed to reconditioned. They are large, about twice the size of a car alternator. Fitted with a single b section pulley but will take a double A section pulley. Of a brushless design and 60A output.made by Delco and used on caterpillar engines and some trucks. I think the blurb that came with them said something like 350,000 mile guarantee. I am looking for £50 each plus postage. Can take pay pal. Any interest? Can provide more info/pics if required

      Colin
    • Paul Hayes
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 5:56 AM
        where are you located in uk?

        I have 2 alternators for sale. They are both unused and are new as opposed to reconditioned. They are large, about twice the size of a car alternator. Fitted with a single b section pulley but will take a double A section pulley. Of a brushless design and 60A output.made by Delco and used on caterpillar engines and some trucks. I think the blurb that came with them said something like 350,000 mile guarantee. I am looking for £50 each plus postage. Can take pay pal. Any interest? Can provide more info/pics if required

        Colin

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: