SV: [Lister_CSOG] Re: (no subject)

  • Lotte & Thorsten
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 9:41 AM

      I can fully agree. Generally the Indian parts are very poor, but there are some parts available in good quality.

      I have tried an Indian cylinder,  because my old one was worn out. The Indian cylinder comes without the genuine special

      Lister chrome layer inside the bore, but it is made quite accurately, and will last for long.

      Got it from Stationary Engine Parts.

      Regards

      Thorsten