Not sure but I am guessing it is like the technology dentists use for curing some types of fillings. From: Lionel_PostwarTrains@yahoogroups.comtoni.brian
I believe it is 5 second fix – www.5secondfix.com I believe it is 5 second fix – www.5secondfix.compostwarwayne
The other day, there was a commercial about a new type of glue. They show spreading a liquid between two pieces like plastic and leather... apply a infraredBrooklyn_NY99
- Feb 8, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.