New file uploaded to Lionel_PostwarTrains

  • Lionel_PostwarTrains@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 13, 2000
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Lionel_PostwarTrains
      group.

      File : /Rick Stuff/siding2.jpg
      Uploaded by : trainman@...
      Description : The other siding of the "escaped" Lionel.

      You can access this file at the URL

      http://www.egroups.com/files/Lionel_PostwarTrains/Rick+Stuff/siding2%2Ejpg

      To learn more about eGroups file sharing, please visit

      http://www.egroups.com/help/files.html

      Regards,

      trainman@...
    • Lionel_PostwarTrains@yahoogroups.com
      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 24
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Lionel_PostwarTrains
        group.

        File : /Lionel.pdf
        Uploaded by : zoom_monster <zoom_monster@...>
        Description : Stuff from a sealed box in my father-in-law's Attic. My wife thinks it's cute that I want to play with her Daddy's trains. My Kids could care less... unless they could run it from their i-phone

        zoom_monster <zoom_monster@...>