Am I Harmonised?

  • petethegricer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2014

      I have two variable controllers set side by side, there are two posts on each, and I don’t know which posts are live or common. I set both controllers to measure 12.0 volts measured output.

      Following other group members advice:-

      I nominate the posts thus L-C + C-L, I join the Commons, and measure across the Lives’, that measures 24.2 Volts.

      I nominate the posts thus L-C + L-C, I join the Commons, and measure across the Lives’, that measures 7.1 Volts.

      I nominate the posts thus C-L +,C- L, join the Commons, and measure across the Lives’, that measures 7.1 Volts.

      I nominate the posts thus L-C + L-c, I join the Commons, and measure across the Lives’, that measures 24.2 Volts.

      Can I assume either of the post combinations giving 7.1V  are harmonised?

      .

      Peter Bird. England UK.