Lionel HO slot car display

  • mrsteed464
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2014

      I don't think I posted this, but I found a three by three HO Lionel Slot car display...  It is wired underneath as are display layouts... I had bought this from a distributor in Chicago many years ago.   Any idea on it's worth?

      thanks

      bill Vasilion

    • bigal_956
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2014
        Can you post a picture?
      • mrsteed464
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2014

          Yes I will post some photos of the HO slot car layout