Lionel 8800 - tenders mightly sounds of steam

  • chuckmcconnell@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2014

      I just got a an Lionel 8800 with a Chesapeake & Ohio tender that has the Mighty Sounds of Steam. Does anyone have a manual and/ or diagram on the sound card or at least a description of operation. The sound card has two adjustments on it and I would like to know what they do. Does this sound card do chug and whistle? I have searched the internet with no luck.

      Also why didn't Lionel put numbers on the tenders, it would make easier to search for.

    • Mikel Beaty
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2014