Wiring Help

  • Van Welton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 6:16 PM
      Friends,

      I trust all is well. This is my first time posting. I hope you will
      forgive me for the potential complexity of my inquiry.

      While I have collected trains all my life, I have finally begun to
      construct a layout with my 6 year son.

      My trepidation is with the wiring. I have attached a layout schematic.
      Would someone please mark it as I should wire it. I am particularly
      confused with the wye and how the upper circle connects with the inner
      circle.

      All switches are remote. I would like to run two trains at one time. I
      would like to have accessories lit up around the layout. I have a ZW 275
      transformer.

      I hope this is not too much to ask. Howeve, I would not ask if I were not
      over my head.

      Thanks,
      Van

    • Bruce Sherman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30 6:55 PM
        Van, welcome to the list.  Attachments for numerous reasons are stripped before being sent to the group.  You can upload the file to the groups photo or file website.  If you have a problem with not knowing how to do this, send it to me off list, and I will be glad to help you post the file for other members can view it.

        Bruce

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30 7:12 PM
          Thanks Bruce.  I will load it up.
          Van