New train videos

  • Thomas McLean
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2014
      These are links to two videos I recently put up on utube. These are prewar trains. Hope you enjoy them.-TM

      http://youtu.be/RNiFWnXJ7Ck

      http://youtu.be/mqZ5d-Lf8h8

      Thomas M. McLean

    • Thomas Kincheloe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2014
        Pretty awesome, Thomas!! The Clockwork is a very unusual train set. I've never seen this one before. The others are really cool and in excellent condition from what I can tell, almost new.

        Tom
        "Without God as my engineer, my trains go nowhere."

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2014
          Thanks for the nice comments!-TM

          Thomas M. McLean