My latest layout

  • Bruce Sherman
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 21, 2014
      Only view if you have a sense of humor :)

      Bruce
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 21, 2014
        Ok, so... How many drinks did you have before and during the video? ;>)

        Tom

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 21, 2014
          Does the smell of ozone count? :)

          Bruce

          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 22, 2014
            This one is much better!

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YaLe8yTDS

            On 4/21/2014 10:47 PM, Bruce Sherman wrote:

            > Only view if you have a sense of humor :)
            > http://youtu.be/4pyorvtaRNg
            > Bruce

          • Thomas McLean
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 22, 2014
              Can you please post a scale drawing of the track plan for those of us who want to duplicate it?

              Thomas M. McLean

              Only view if you have a sense of humor :)

              Bruce

            • email
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 22, 2014
                Getting a playback error message.

                Alan

                On Apr 22, 2014, at 7:32 AM, Sage Viehe <sageviehe@...> wrote:

                This one is much better!

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YaLe8yTDS

                On 4/21/2014 10:47 PM, Bruce Sherman wrote:

                > Only view if you have a sense of humor :)
                > http://youtu.be/4pyorvtaRNg
                > Bruce

              • Robert Bunge
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 22, 2014
                  I think you should have used Super O track.

                  On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 8:09 AM, email <emailaskfl7@...> wrote:

                  Getting a playback error message.

                  Alan

                  On Apr 22, 2014, at 7:32 AM, Sage Viehe <sageviehe@...> wrote:

                  This one is much better!

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YaLe8yTDS

                  On 4/21/2014 10:47 PM, Bruce Sherman wrote:

                  > Only view if you have a sense of humor :)
                  > http://youtu.be/4pyorvtaRNg
                  > Bruce

                • Bruce Sherman
                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 22, 2014
                    The video doesn’t exist, perhaps still set for private viewing only??

                    Bruce

                    Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:32 AM

                    This one is much better!

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YaLe8yTDS

                    On 4/21/2014 10:47 PM, Bruce Sherman wrote:

                    > Only view if you have a sense of
                    humor :)
                    > http://youtu.be/4pyorvtaRNg
                    > Bruce

                  • blackcatd9
                    Message 9 of 17 , Apr 22, 2014

                      Some one turned out the lights and left.

                      bcd9  ∑:=)

                    • Skip
                      Message 10 of 17 , Apr 22, 2014
                        Thanks! -That video makes me feel a lot better about my simple, lightly landscaped, Marx-AFO-Ives-Lionel basic operating oval!!  ;>})
                        While I greatly enjoy giving them all a run around it once in a while, I'm beginning to wonder if my version of MRR'ing is just about acquisition???

                        {-But then nah, I'm probably just lazy....... ;>(
                        Skip

                        There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is...
                        -Albert Einstein-

                        Message 11 of 17 , Apr 22, 2014
                          On a scale of 1 to 10 on the pathetic scale.. I was looking to score about a 7 :)

                          Bruce

                          Message 12 of 17 , Apr 22, 2014
                            two straight...3 curves... two more straights. :)  027 curve tracks.

                            Bruce

                            Message 13 of 17 , Apr 22, 2014
                              That, or terribly bored. And judging from the lack of scenery, I would opt for the latter. Or the former? Oh, well.

                              Tom

                              Sent from my iPhone

                              Message 14 of 17 , Apr 22, 2014
                                I think we all agree...we need to find something for Bruce to do. :>}

                                Sent from my iPhone

                                Message 15 of 17 , Apr 22, 2014
                                  5 more curves to make a oval??  I should have those tracks somewhere... just don't know where :)

                                  I did want to showcase my 681, but the E-unit was sticking... and the UP Steam Heritage program couldn't help me, too busy prepping for the arrival of the 4014 :)

                                  Bruce

                                  Can you please post a scale drawing of the track plan for those of us who want to duplicate it?

                                  Thomas M. McLean

                                  Only view if you have a sense of humor :)

                                  Bruce

                                • Jack Schrader
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Apr 24, 2014
                                    Bruce, you didn't by any chance go to a bachelor party the night before, did you?

                                    Great loco, but a person could be hypnotized.  :-)

                                    Jack

                                    Message 17 of 17 , Apr 24, 2014
                                      Just sometimes you need to operate a train, even when you don’t have room for a complete layout :)

                                      Bruce