Lionel 2331 Virginian

  • curtwardelman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2014
      Hi all, I found a 2331 Virginian at a garage sale. However the Virginian is only on one side. It is a blue mold with yellow paint. Does any one know whether any were produced like that. Thanks
    • Tonibrian1@msn.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2014
        Possible factory error but would be unusual as Lionel had pretty good quality control.  Can you send pics off group?   Tonibrian1@...

        Sent from my iPad