Sending attachments with postings

  • Thomas McLean
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15
       This is for the benefit of the many new members or anyone who doesn't realize this. Yahoo does not allow attached messages in postings for obvious reasons. If you need to show scans, pictures etc. You will have to load them as a scan or photo into the photo or files section of the groups. The owners of the group do not strip attachments, it is done by Yahoo. FYI-TM
      Thomas M. McLean

    • Tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15
        Thanks for the info, Tom.

        Tom - Myrtle Beach
        "Without God as my engineer, my trains go nowhere"

        Sent from my iPhone