My latest post

  • Thomas McLean
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13

       I'd like to apologize for my latest post about issues I had with the content of an earlier post. My rant should have been done off list and addressed only to the person involved. It was a gut reaction on my part. I will try to learn from my mistakes.-TM
      Thomas M. McLean

    • Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13
        As moderator for several other groups (not related to trains), I can say from experience that we've all done it. Don't worry about it, Tom. And I owe YOU an apology as I referred to another member as moderator instead of you when I mentioned about photo restrictions. Have a great day!

        Tom - Myrtle Beach (now thawed out)
        "Without God as my engineer, my train goes nowhere."

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 13, 2014, at 8:23 AM, Thomas McLean <tmackinator@...> wrote:

         I'd like to apologize for my latest post about issues I had with the content of an earlier post. My rant should have been done off list and addressed only to the person involved. It was a gut reaction on my part. I will try to learn from my mistakes.-TM
        Thomas M. McLean

      • emailaskfl7
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13
          Don't beat yoursekf up over it.  I do think the original comment was said as a joke.