Numberboards for 2343 and 2344 F3s

  • jkurac55
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11
      Did any 2343 and 2344 F3s come with black number boards with raised numbers like the 2353 and 2354 that followed? I have a set of 2344s with those type of number boards and I thought that they were reproductions but I have seen a few other examples on ebay recently. Are all of these examples repros or did Lionel make a change in mid-production of 2343 and 2344?

      Bob Lalich