TW transformer

  • anthonyglong
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2014

      Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the instruction manual for the TW?

    • John Warren
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2014
        Hi Anthony,
        I have books that probably have this in it.
        I'll scan and email or fax the pages to you on Monday (2/10) if you'd like.
        If you like fax, just send me your #.

        Let me know,
        John ('Ski) Warren

        Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the instruction manual for the TW?

      • Roger Stoel
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2014
          Hi
          If you are after the wiring diagram ,Greenberg's Repair Manual has several
          diagrams. Greenberg Manual covers the 1953 and 1954 transformers. What are you looking for?
          Roger Stoel

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2014

            I don't have a fax, if you could scan and email.  thanks

          • KEVIN OCONNELL
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 8, 2014
              Sorry I was wrong have an American flyer train 1961 geese been so long since I pulled out of the boxes?