Color Match for NYC 2333/344/2354

  • nycsharknose
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2014

      Hi All,

        Does anyone have a good color match or paint recommendation for the dark gray of the New York Central F3 2333/2344/2354?

        A firned of mine wants to repaint the frame of his well used engines.

      Thanks,

      Bill Bartels

    • kennybaughman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2014

        Hello Bill,I have had success with the NYC frame paint made by Charlie Wood.He has a site called Train Enamel.And while not every color I tried was a dead match,the NYC paint was EXCELLENT!!!His Engine Black I found to be also EXCELLENT.It stinks to high heavens and takes a long time to dry,but it is durable and Charlie is one of the nicest guys on planet earth!!!Hope this helps you out.-Ken Baughman