15809Re: [Lionel_PostwarTrains] 736 Berkshire Magnetraction

  • Phil Vollelunga
    Mar 29, 2014
      Thanks everyone. The engine was stuck in neutral.

       I spoke to a nice MTH technician and he helped me with the reset procedure (cycle the ZW throttle from off to full power 18 times, the with full power cycle the direction switch a few times and poof! Engine power!)

      I replaced the battery with a rechargeable 9v, tested the unit with a regular 9v.

      Thanks for the ideas and help. This procedure is something to tuck away in your tool kit if you run up against something similar.

      Cheers,

      Phil

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 28, 2014, at 11:12 AM, "Gary Glaenzer" <glaenzer@...> wrote: