      Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 4:59 PM
      Subject: [Lionel_PostwarTrains] Photos and a Video

      Hi,
      Several weeks ago, I posted a couple of pictures of the 736 engine that I have.
      I've now added a few more general photos of my layout and a video.

      The video was fun to create but also frustrating.   The free software, was not really free,
      it had a quick trial that expired and then they wanted $79.99
      Tom Mclean also suggest Microsoft's Live Movie Maker, not quite as feature rich, but it did
      the job  (thanks very much for that).
      I spend a few hours from start to finish - just to get 3 minutes of video
      Went to post and it was very much over the size limit (shame on me for not checking first).

      Looking for alternatives, I realized YouTube would be it; so if you are interested, click on the link:
      http://youtu.be/Y-qCwP0D4iI
      Not going to win an oscar (hopefully not a razzie) and a bit out of focus at times, but you should get the sense
      of what is happening in 15x15 plus 8x3 for the helix.

      Geoff

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic