Learning Computer Programming,Administration,and English by Multimedia CDS.

  • Amr Swilam
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      All Cds is in English for intermediate levels.
      From Beginers to Experts
      All Who Try That CDS Thank me on its Value.

      I have the Following Multimedia Learning CDs From both the
      Sites(www.learnkey.com,www.appdev.com) with the Video Session,Pdf
      Course,Solved Session Examples,Lab Examples)

      And Include the Following Material:
      ***** Dot Net Development************************
      AppDev Visual Studio.Net 4 CD
      LEARNKEY Asp.Net for Developers (PartI,PartII 13 Session) 7 CDs
      AppDev VB.Net 23 CDs(From Beginers To Expert 3 Levels)
      AppDev C#.Net(8 Session) 4 CDs
      Ado.Net 10 CD
      Sql Server 2000 Administration,Implementation,Acceleration 18 CD
      7-ISA Server 4 CD
      Active Directory 1CD
      Win2000 Server 4 Cd
      Crestal Reports 3 Cd
      LEARNKEYJava Scripts 5 CD
      Excel Xp 3CD
      Flash,Macromedia(3 CD)
      AppDev DotNet Security 10 Cd
      AppDev Java (6CD)
      Hands On Java (1CD)
      Mastering PHP 5 (1CD)
      AppDev HTML For Developers (3CD)
      LEARNKEY:
      =========
      LEARNKEY MCSE WIN2K3 (70-270) (6CD)
      LEARNKEY MCSE WIN2K3 (70-290) (5CD)
      LEARNKEY MCSE WIN2K3 (70-291) (5CD)
      LEARNKEY MCSE WIN2K3 (70-293) (5CD)
      LEARNKEY MCSE WIN2K3 (70-294) (5CD)
      LEARNKEY MCSE WIN2K (70-224) (3CD)
      LEARNKEY MCSE WIN2K (70-227) (4CD)
      LEARNKEY MSCE W2K Network Security Design(3CD)
      LEARNKEY MS Win2k & Linux (3CD)
      LEARNKEY CCNA INTRO+ICND 640-801 (9CD)
      LEARNKEY CCNP BCMSN (5CD)
      LEARNKEY CCNP BCRAN (5CD)
      LEARNKEY CCNP CIT (5CD)
      LEARNKEY CCSP CSIDS (6CD)
      LEARNKEY CCSP CVOICE VPN Security (4CD)
      LEARNKEY CCSP PIX Firewall (4CD)
      LEARNKEY CCSP SERCUR (5CD)
      LEARNKEY CISCO ACRC (7CD)
      LEARNKEY CCDA (5CD)
      LEARNKEY CISCO SAFE (3CD)
      Learnkey Cisco BCRAN Updates (2CD)
      LEARNKEY All In One Network (1CD)
      LEARNKEY MS SQL2000 Database (Design) (the 8 th CD)
      LEARNKEY CISSP Telecom, Network,
      and Internet Security Session (2CD)
      LEARNKEY CISSP Business Continuity
      and Disaster Recovery Planning (1CD)
      LEARNKEY CISSP Security Architecture
      and Models (1CD)
      LEARNKEY CISSP Security Management Practices
      Learnkey CISSP Cryptography (1CD)
      Learnkey CISSP LAW INVESTIGATION & ETHICS(1CD)
      Learnkey CISSP Operations Security (1CD)
      Learnkey CISSP Physical Security (1CD)
      Learnkey CISSP SECURITY ARCHITECTURE
      AND MODELS (1CD)
      LearnKey CISSP Applications and Systems
      Development Security (1CD)
      LEARNKEY MS SMS 2.0 (5CD)
      LEARNKEY LOTUS (ADMIN & NOTES) (8CD)
      LEARNKEY NOVELL Netware 5 Admin (5CD)
      LEARNKEY J2EE For Developers (5CD)
      LearnKey MS VB 6.0 TO VB DOT NET
      Migration For Developers (2CD)
      LEARNKEY COMPTIA A+ (8CD)
      LEARNKEY NETWORK+ (4CD)
      LEARNKEY I-Net+ (5CD)
      LEARNKEY MS Project 2000 (3CD)
      LEARNKEY Effective Presentation Skills (1CD)
      LEARNKEY ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 6 (5CD)
      CBT Nuggets
      ==========
      CBT Nuggets MCSE WIN2K3 (70-299) Security (1CD)
      CBT Nuggets CISSP Certification Package (1CD)
      CBT NUGGETS MCSE WIN2K3EXCHANGE2003(70-284) (1CD)
      CBT NUGGETS MS SQL2000 (2CD)
      CBT Nuggets CCNP BCMSN (2CD)
      CBT NUGGETS CCNP BSCI (2CD)
      CBT NUGGETS CCNP CIT (2CD)
      CBT NUGGETS CITRIX CCA (2CD)
      CBT NUGGETS EQUANT (2CD)
      CBT NUGGETS Cisco Remote Access Networks (1CD)
      CBT NUGGETS COMPTIA A+ (2CD)
      CBT NUGGETS COMPTIA A+ (UPDATE 2003) (2CD)
      CBT NUGGETS NETWORK+ (2CD)
      CBT NUGGETS Server+ (2CD)
      CBT NUGGETS SECURITY+ (2CD)
      CBT NUGGETS UNIX (1CD)
      CBT NUGGETS MS VISUAL BASIC 6 (2cd)
      CBT NUGGETS DEVELOP& IMPLEMENT.WEB
      WITH.VB.NET (1CD)
      CBT NUGGETS INTRO TO XML WITH.NET (1CD)
      CBT Oracle 9i Administration Series (12CD)
      LYNDA
      =====
      LYNDA FlashMX 2004-BEGINING (2CD)
      LYNDA FlashMX 2004-INTERMEDIAT (2CD)
      LYNDA DreamWeaver 2004 MX (2CD)
      Lynda Microsoft Visio 2003 (3CD)
      LYNDA MICROSOFT Excel 2003 (1CD)
      Lynda Microsoft Outlook 2003 (1CD)
      Lynda Microsoft Access 2003 (1CD)
      Lynda Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 (1CD)
      LYNDA MICROSOFT Word 2003 (1CD)
      LYNDA LEARNING HTML (1CD)
      Lynda perl CGI (1CD)
      LYNDA HTML & DHTML (1CD)
      LYNDA XHTML (1CD)
      LYNDA Java Script (2CD)
      LYNDA CIW FOUNDATION (1CD)
      VTC
      ====
      VTC Introduction to PHP (1CD)
      VTC PHP 5 (1CD)
      VTC PHP Projects Solutions (1CD)
      VTC MS C (1CD)
      VTC MS XML (1CD)
      VTC Intro to Oracle SQL and PLSQL (1CD)
      VTC Oracle 9i Administration I & II (2CD)

      KEY STONE
      ==========
      KEY STONE INTRODUCTION TO JAVA (4CD)
      KEY STONE ADVANCED Java 2 (8CD)
      KEY STONE MS C# (5CD)
      KEY STONE MS Visual C++ 6.0 (6CD)
      KEY STONE Internet Info Server 5 (IIS) (3Cd)
      KEY STONE XML Based Web Applications (3Cd)
      KEY STONE ORACLE 8I (1CD)
      MICROSOFT OFFICE CERTIFICATION (MOUS) (1CD)
      (MOUS) Certification (1CD)
      HACKER
      HACKER MATREX 2003 (1CD)
      HACKER CRAKER MATREX 2003 (1CD)
      HACKER HACKER PROJECT (1CD)
      HCKER STEGANOS HACKING TOOls (1CD)
      Arabic CO. ICDL (4CD)
      Arabic Co. Learning AutoCaD 2004 (2CD)
      ARABIC CO. SAP2000 (1CD)
      Arabic CO. LEARNING VISUAL BASIC 6 (3CD)

      English CDs
      ___________
      -American University Course 12 CD
      -BBC English Course 24 CD
      -Learn To Speak English 4 CD
      -Toefel
      -Longman Dictionnary
      -Various Dictionnaries

      Any one want to Get The Total CDs or any Group of Them Contact me
      Name : Eng Amr Ali
      Mobile : +20106880966
      E-Mail : amrlink@...,amrlink@...