i want linux hancom ....plz help

  • sami_ak3
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2004
      if any body know how i can donlaod linux hancom or any linx have
      arabic enabled

      note : i don't care if it is tyotaly arabic or not i just want linux
      can read arabic scripts
    • ikhnaton2
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2004
        Use Mandrake with Gnome XWindows. Gnome is now 100% arabized.

        On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:29:43 -0000, sami_ak3 <sami_ak3@...> wrote:

        > if any body know how i can donlaod linux hancom or any linx have
        > arabic enabled
        >
        > note : i don't care if it is tyotaly arabic or not i just want linux
        > can read arabic scripts
        >

        > Regret any inconvinience

      • Kernel The Canine
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2004
          Hello

          Use any of the recent Distributions
          like Fedora Core 2
          Madrake 10

          or simply whatever uses KDE 3.2 or higher
          or the latest Gnome

          they are all arabized by default

          By the way you can check www.distrowatch.com
          and find the Arab eyez distro it is arabized as well

          or if you want, I can send u the locale files, and
          compile and enjoy

          enjoy

          Kernel The Canine
          --- ikhnaton2 <ikhnaton2@...> wrote:

          > Use Mandrake with Gnome XWindows. Gnome is now 100%
          > arabized.
          >

          > On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:29:43 -0000, sami_ak3
          > <sami_ak3@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > if any body know how i can donlaod linux hancom or
          > any linx have
          > > arabic enabled
          > >
          > > note : i don't care if it is tyotaly arabic or not
          > i just want linux
          > > can read arabic scripts
          > >

          > > Regret any inconvinience

          The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
          http://my.yahoo.com
        • Akram Shalaby
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2004
            Kernel The Canine wrote:

            >Hello
            >
            >Use any of the recent Distributions
            >like Fedora Core 2 Madrake 10
            >or simply whatever uses KDE 3.2 or higher
            >or the latest Gnome
            >they are all arabized by default
            >By the way you can check www.distrowatch.com
            >and find the Arab eyez distro it is arabized as well
            >or if you want, I can send u the locale files, and
            >compile and enjoy
            >enjoy
            >Kernel The Canine

            Well, I have FC2, and I can read arabic fine. Still, I did NOT find a
            way to WRITE arabic text of any kind.
            I know I did NOT search the net much, but I DID search within the
            preferences before.

            Akram