Linux-Egypt Install Fest 1st of May

  • Mohammed Sameer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2004
      With the cooperation of the Abd El Meneim Al Sawy Culture Wheel
      <www.culturewheel.com>. we'll be organizing an Install-Fest on
      Saturday the 1st of May, from 10am to 5pm.
      the Install-Fest will be held in the Wisdom Hall of the Culture Wheel,
      in Zamalek under 15th of May bridge.
      If anyone is interrested/can help/have ideas/have suggestions/can give
      small presentations, Please don't stay on the dark side of the planet!
      You are all more than welcomed.
      Please feel free to contact me personally,

      The discussion thread at the forum:
      http://www.linux-egypt.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2869
      The Wiki page: http://linux-egypt.manalaa.net/index.php/MayInstallFest

      We'll keep you updated.
      Best regards,

      --
      ----------------
      -- Katoob Main Developer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2004
        al salamo alikom wa rahmat allah wa barakatoh

        I can help alot an any thing about the install fest
        just tell me the plan and how will it go and i can
        help in many things.
        you didn't give any mobile # or any thing
        I'm waitting.
        bye,

        mohammad aboali
        0106709696