Order ... Deciplin

  • linux_egypt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 11:09 PM
      Dear All members
      Lately, there was a shortage and lack of moderators efforts
      (including myself) to the degree there was many messages considered
      as (off-topic) including bad-language, and other unproper contents

      From now-on
      All moderators are invited to reject, delete, and pan all messages
      are not related to (a) Linux, (b) open-source, and (c) may be
      occasional events.

      I belive our site and mail group needs order and deciplin
      Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation

      Linux-Egypt
      Hesham Bahram