Fw: [Egypt-admin] Volunteers Needed

  • Mohamed Shams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 11:51 PM
      From: "Amr Fahmy" <amr_fahmy_1@...>
      To: <walid.fathi@...>; <wael_hassan77@...>;
      <unicaandfunny@...>; <shahirslim@...>;
      <ossama.kaiss@...>; <mohamed.sharaf@...>;
      <mkadry76@...>; <m_khalafallah@...>; <m_ghanm@...>;
      <hossam.fakher@...>; <engomar@...>; <emy@...>;
      <Egypt-admin@yahoogroups.com>; <daghdagh@...>;
      <babygirl252@...>; <alaa_negeda@...>;
      <ahmed_ouf@...>; <ahmed_m_youssef@...>;
      <ahmed_abdallah@...>; <a_beshary@...>;
      <a_abdel_azim@...>
      Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 11:13 AM
      Subject: [Egypt-admin] Volunteers Needed

      Volunteers Needed

      Salamo 3alykom,

      We need volunteers to help students who go to public schools with their
      lessons, as some of them have already reached fourth primary still not
      knowing how to read & write and of course are unable to afford private
      lessons. We have lists of students starting from first primary to third
      secondary who need this voluntary service in all subjects. Volunteers are
      also expected to teach these students manners & religion in an indirect way
      & in summer isa religion & quran will be our target. You get to choose the
      time you are free at whether day or night even if it’s one hour a week & the
      subject you want to teach (bear in mind that all subjects are in Arabic but
      they take English & French).

      For further details, men please call Ahmed at 0105116111 & women please
      call 0106633337. Remember these people really need our help.

      P.S. you can also help us with a place to do this, we will need more than
      one place .

      Please forward to whoever you think would be interested.

      إذا مات ابن آدم انقطع عمله إلا من ثلاث صدقة جارية أو علم ينتفع به أو ولد
      صالح يدعو له

      Jazakom ALLAH kol kheir

      ----
      Help STOP spam with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*

      Don't forget to pray for our brothers and sisters in IRAQ and FALASTEEN

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Thanks
      Egypt-admin List Moderator

      Yahoo! Groups Links