Job

  • sky_high_eg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2003
      Dear All

      We would to thank all those who sent their resume for developers post
      , we contacted the those who can fit our requirements.

      We want to hire now in the sales field , here are the minimum
      requirements
      1 - Fluent command in English
      2 - one year experience in sales .

      By the way our company location in in Heliopolis area.

      Please if anyone is interested send your resume to this mail
      sky_high_eg@...

      Thanks you in advance

      Mohamed