Katoob is running under win32
- A priliminary win32 port of Katoob is available at:
"The ZIP file contains the katoob executable and Gtk DLLS"
I don't know why i uploaded it there, But probably because i didn't know
where to put it ?
* Don't say that feature X and Y are not working, Say that they are not
working because X and Y happens.
* No I18N Support now.
* Don't pass command line options as they aren't interpreted "I couldn't
find an implementation of getopt_long()"
* Don't pass any files to open, Katoob'll probably crash! "I didn't find
realpath()", Use the open dialog instead.
* No source highlighting yet, I need to port gtksourceview to win32 1st
* No spell checking, I didn't touch the code yet.
* I don't know where the configuration is saved, Or if it's even saved ;-)
* There is something wrong with the fonts for printing.
* You'll not be able to print, I don't know weather I'm going to
implement win32 support or not.
* No PDF files unless you install ghostscript for windows.
* I can't remember if there is more, But probably there is ;-)
I built the win32 version using msys/mingw32 under windows 2000.
Don't ask me why I didn't use VC++, Probably I'll answer but after
Grab Katoob from the CVS.
edit src/Makefile.mngw to suit your environment.
make -f Makefile.mingw
make -f Makefile.mingw install "To copy everything to the proper
-- Katoob Main Developer
Linux registered user # 224950
ICQ # 58475622
FIRST make it run, THEN make it run fast "Brian Kernighan".
Don't send me any attachment in Micro$oft (.DOC, .PPT) format please
Preferable attachments: .PDF, .HTML, .TXT
Thanx for adding this text to Your signature