I need Help.

  • fawzy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      Salamo 3aliko;

      I have RedHat 9.0 and really; it's a wonderfull O.S.

      I faced the following problems in Linux:

      1) in kmail; i can't write formated messages like in Outlook Express i have to
      write the message in HTML file and attache it to my message!!!

      2) in Gnome ; the Arabic words appear fine but as a separate characters not as
      a continuous word. How i could fix that?!!!

      3) After i put this line "export LC_ALL=ar_EG.UTF-8" in "/etc/profile" file to
      make Arabic file names appears; in the start menu some program groups names
      appears in Arabic and i don't know how to return them into English again.

      4) finally; i need tutorials in Kdevelope IDE and how to use it to design
      programs under linux.

      And thanks for any help you provide.

      --
      \\\///