Mandreke Users Clup

  • Ebrahim Elmahdy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001

      alslmo alikom

      I hope all The group have a nice & useful time in the meeting

      That is new news about Mandrake

             Regards,

          Ebrahim Elmahdy

       mail: linuxeg@...
       http://www.compueg.com

      FLASH - Proudly presenting: Mandrake Linux Users Club

      MandrakeSoft is happy to introduce a new feature to the worldwide

      community of Mandrake users -- The Mandrake Linux Users Club.

      This new Club provides an effective and fun way for Mandrake users to

      directly support their favorite distribution. Our goal is simply to

      continue providing the highest quality Linux distribution and online

      services, and to keep them free for all users. We invite you to support

      your community and your favorite distribution by joining the Mandrake

      Users Club today!

      Like every club, this one offers certain privileges to its members, such

      as voting rights, discounts and special "members-only" offers at

      MandrakeStore, and other services that will be created by the

      suggestions of members.

      However, the main idea behind the Club is to help MandrakeSoft keep its

      high-level of involvement in activities which do not provide any direct

      revenue, such as putting together the Mandrake Linux distribution &

      manuals while keeping them free of charge and easy to download;

      supporting Open Source projects; and providing high-quality news,

      documentation and support sites such as MandrakeUser, MandrakeCampus,

      MandrakeExpert, and MandrakeForum.

      While many people consider these activities "priceless", they do carry a

      large price-tag which is not yet covered by money-making activities

      (commercial product, services, online services).

      If these activities are precious to you, make sure we can continue

      providing them in the future by joining the Club!

      For more information about the Mandrake Users Club, please see the

      MandrakeForum article which describes the reasoning behind the club, and

      examines the "Street Performer" model.

      http://www.mandrakeforum.com/print.php?sid=1431&lang=en

      To subscribe now:

      http://mandrakelinux.com/en/club/