Re: Suggestion for helping each other

  • nf3kernel
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 1, 2002
      --- In Linux_Egypt@y..., "Youssef Adnan" <youssef@i...> wrote:
      > Regarding sendmail, I highly recommend postfix instead of sendmail. It's
      > much faster and less buggy. Sendmail sure has a long history, but
      > postfix looks very promising..
      >
      > Thanks
      > -Youssef

      the idea is quit greet but i don't think that grouping persons via
      distrebutions is a good idea becuase there are no big diffrence
      between [RH & suse] you are dealing with the same kernel as i think
      the differ is wuit silly but we can sort by interestes thats will be good
      sincerly
      mohamed farid

    • hosam sam
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 22, 2002
        its me hosam again
        thanks for help
        we live i alexandri
        and i wish to help us
        to get the mandrak linux
        coz many friend in here like to be hcv
        that program
        i get linuh redhat befor from online
        but i cant instal it right
        and didnt found eny one to help me
        last please help me coz i love linux too too mutch
        but i cant use it
        iny one muts knwe how can use linx
        coz that very emprtant
        thanks for mail