Re: [Linux_Egypt] Activate Chat support

  • Ibrahim El-Shafei
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2002
      Why, the linux_egypt group can offer the chat service (Java Based) on
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/linux_egypt/chat

      Or we can use IRC, I think it is the best method.

      Yours,
      Ibrahim El-Shafei
      "HimaTech"

      Imagination is better than knowledge
      --Albert Einstein

      On Sat, 2002-02-02 at 00:24, Ahmad Kamal wrote: Hi all,
      Well well, seems like everyone likes it. The next logical step
      is to go ahead and do it. I suggest egyptchat.org. That's just the only
      Egyptian chat server I know of. Any chat room admin???