4702Re: [Linux_Egypt] i want linux hancom ....plz help

  • Kernel The Canine
    Dec 6, 2004
      Hello

      Use any of the recent Distributions
      like Fedora Core 2
      Madrake 10

      or simply whatever uses KDE 3.2 or higher
      or the latest Gnome

      they are all arabized by default

      By the way you can check www.distrowatch.com
      and find the Arab eyez distro it is arabized as well

      or if you want, I can send u the locale files, and
      compile and enjoy

      enjoy

      Kernel The Canine
      --- ikhnaton2 <ikhnaton2@...> wrote:

      > Use Mandrake with Gnome XWindows. Gnome is now 100%
      > arabized.
      >

      > On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:29:43 -0000, sami_ak3
      > <sami_ak3@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > if any body know how i can donlaod linux hancom or
      > any linx have
      > > arabic enabled
      > >
      > > note : i don't care if it is tyotaly arabic or not
      > i just want linux
      > > can read arabic scripts
      > >

      > > Regret any inconvinience

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!