1k2 and 9k6 port

  • pa3gjx
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hello,

      I (had) configured 2 ports for LinuxRMS 2.0.1
      ax25 1k2 and ax25 9k6

      when i try to configure both ports in ax25d.conf

      [pa3gjx-10] VIA 1k2
      [pa3gjx-10] VIA 9k6

      The first in the ax25d.conf file disconnects at once!?
      and second in line works ok.

      In ax25d.conf i found out [pa3gjx-10] VIA * does not work anymore.
      is there a solution or is it ment to be?

      I now try to manualy give in to the needs of our users but
      this is not the way it should be hi..

      Best 73' Jan pa3gjx
    • C Schuman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
        Jan,

          Check the file name on the first one....
        I have had occasions where I typed sbin instead of bin.
        The log file /var/log/rms may also give you a hint.

        I can't help you with the two entries in ax25d.conf other than to say I hope the entry below is a
        typo. The close bracket is suppose to be behind the port name.

        [k4gbb-10 via 0 ]
        NOCALL   * * * * * *  L
        default  * * * * * *  -  rmsgw  /usr/local/bin/rmsgw rmsgw -l notice -P 0
        %U

        73
        <<Charley>>
             k4gbb

        pa3gjx wrote:
        Hello,

        I (had) configured 2 ports for LinuxRMS 2.0.1
        ax25 1k2 and ax25 9k6

        when i try to configure both ports in ax25d.conf

        [pa3gjx-10] VIA 1k2
        [pa3gjx-10] VIA 9k6

        The first in the ax25d.conf file disconnects at once!?
        and second in line works ok.

        In ax25d.conf i found out [pa3gjx-10] VIA * does not work anymore.
        is there a solution or is it ment to be?

        I now try to manualy give in to the needs of our users but
        this is not the way it should be hi..

        Best 73' Jan pa3gjx

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional