APRSLink Gateway?

  • Zio Tibia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010
      Hi,
      I'm confinguring a LinuxRMS server.
      This server run an aprsd istance to act as IGate Station.
      I would be nice to link this IGate to APRSLink and usefull for emergency... There is a flood 9km from me and this is an emergecy situation...

      Someone know if it's possible?
    • Charles "AI4RI" Blackburn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010
        On 11/5/2010 19:09, Zio Tibia wrote:
        > Hi,
        > I'm confinguring a LinuxRMS server.
        > This server run an aprsd istance to act as IGate Station.
        > I would be nice to link this IGate to APRSLink and usefull for emergency... There is a flood 9km from me and this is an emergecy situation...
        >
        > Someone know if it's possible?

        personally i would use javaprssvr for igating a lot easier to setup
        and you can tell it to use more than on IS system - personally i use
        firenet but i could use aprs-is and firenet at the same time i beleive.

        charlie
        ai4ri