Re: [LinuxRMS] Re: Sheevaplug configuration for RMS Gateway?

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1 9:05 AM
      Jim,
      Thank you for this information.  I've thrown my Sheevaplug under the table for now.  I managed to "brick" the thing updating the Kernel and it is more trouble than it is worth to reboot from a USB stick and fix it.  It also produced harmonically rich RF through 148 MHz strong enough to break the squelch on mobile radios 300 feet away.  So I've lost interest in them.
      Ron