Re: [LinuxRMS] Re: OpenWRT

  • Brian R. Eckert - W3SG
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
      The mysqlclient dependency is gone. We no longer make any connections to a mysql DB. I think that went away in late 2011? Would need to look more at my commit logs to be sure, but that's probably not necessary :-)

      73
      -brian W3SG

      On 07/31/2013 03:48 PM, indianaboi16 wrote:

      Excellent! Thanks for leading me in the right direction.

      Looks like these dependencies are required: xutils-dev libxml2 mysql-client libmysqlclient15-dev libxml2-dev

      I'm looking into them as we speak, and hopefully optimistic that they may be available for openwrt.

      I would be happy to hear any additional info anyone can provide.

      --- In LinuxRMS@yahoogroups.com, k4gbb <k4gbb1@...> wrote:

      > The Linux RMS Gate package is src code. It appears to run well on Any
      > Distro.
      > The biggest job will be getting the dependencies honored.
      >
      > I have the Linux RMS Gate running on a X86, Sheeva plug and Raspberry.
      > All of the OSes are Debian.
      >
      > <<Charley>>
      > k4gbb
      >
      > On 07/30/2013 01:38 AM, indianaboi16 wrote:
      > > Hi guys,
      > >
      > > I've had great success running APRX on both of my iGates (which happen to be TP-Link routers running OpenWRT Altitude Adjustment).
      > >
      > > These devices are rock-solid gateways and barely use any power.
      > >
      > > Does anyone have any advice or interest in getting LinuxRMS ported over to OpenWRT?
      > >
      > > AX.25 support is native in altitude adjustment (current stable release).
      > >
      > > Thanks in advance for your comments and advice.

    • k4gbb
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2013
        Brian are these the only dependencies now?
               xutils-dev libxml2 libxml2-dev

        <<Charley>>