Re: [LinuxRMS] RMS Packet, Linux RMS Gateway, BPQ32 - WL2K gateway updates needed

  • Bob Scanferla
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013
      Hi

      My node (VE3PKG) shows up in the Updated list of nodes but does bot show up in the RMS Channels listing.

      My Service code in the channels.xml file is set to PUBLIC.

      Did I miss something during my upgrade process?

      Thanks
      Bob
      VA3RJS

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
        Hi Bob,

        Your report is making it to the database, but is not displaying on the web site, probably because no sysop information is being sent. This may be a change in the system that Linux RMS Gateway authors are not aware of, but we are checking... Standby.

        --Lor W3QA