Hello from new member

  • Thomas Aime
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2012
      Hello folks,

      I'm a new member from France, my name is Thomas, F4ILX en JN13bn

      I'm interested in digimodes, emcomm and QRP, i'm a proud owner of an Elecraft KX3.

      I own a blog about it : http://kx3-fr.blogspot.fr/
      In french.

      I've got a good user background about linux (mostly ubuntu).

      My scope is to learn from the group about RMS linux, and maybe to develop a set top box to relay messages during international emcomm operations.

      Best 73s de F4ILX
    • Thomas Aime
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2012
        Hello folks,

        I'm a new member from France, my name is Thomas, F4ILX en JN13bn

        I'm interested in digimodes, emcomm and QRP, i'm a proud owner of an Elecraft KX3.

        I own a blog about it : kx3-fr.blogspot.fr