Problems sending a message: B2 stream error

  • Jim Kusznir
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      Hello all:

      I've been working with a BPQ32 system sending mail through my linuxRMS
      system. Things have been working pretty well, except I have a message
      (all text, a couple paragraphs) that won't go through my RMS (haven't
      tried others yet, but I tried that one several times). The message
      transfers (B2 protocol), but then at the end of the message, the RMS
      replies with a B2 stream error, and logs me out immediately.

      We had another issue earlier in the day where an Airmail to RMS
      Express P2P transfer failed the same way...Any suggestions? What
      causes that and how do I fix it?

      Thanks!
      --Jim
    • Jim Kusznir
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
        Turns out the issue was the serial baud rate and TNC corrupting the
        data stream when "full packets" were sent...

        --Jim