Re: client

  • ka7u_1
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 5, 2011
      Finn,
      Depending on your user group and Linux distribution, you might need to add your user to the group "dialout users". If you get a report that the com port was not found or is unavailable, then look at the user permission to access that com port.
      Ron

      --- In LinuxRMS@yahoogroups.com, "la7um" <la7um@...> wrote:

      > Ron. Thanks. I have just pasted this dialog into a mail to my friend.
      > He has KAM+, and I borrow a PTC2, but am on vacation now. We will try your hints.
      >
      > 73 de la7um Finn

      snip..
    • la7um
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 6, 2011
        Ron, I think he, LA7XQ has run flavours of UBUNTU recently. We will see. I also wonder how AirMail will deal with P4Dragon. But that's another issue. 73. Finn/LA7UM