Join us at:: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/65351/5D1736054036

  • Fred Plimley
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      Thanks to the great support and participation from all our members
      and thousands of daily readers.

      Please Join Linkedin Malaysia using this link -
      http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/65351/5D1736054036 - Support Linkedin
      Malaysia and make our group logo visible on your Linkedin Profile.

      Linkedin Malaysia Executive Discussion Forum promotes investment,
      business development, trade and tourism to Malaysia. It's secondary
      purpose is to help members learn more about this exceptional country
      and the Asia Pacific region. We appreciate your continued involvement
      and assistance! By also joining using this link, the Linkedin
      Malaysia logo will appear on your Linkedin profile.

      If you are not already a member of Linkedin, I would encourage you to
      join - it is the largest executive networking forum in the world with
      over 20 million substantive executive members - check out
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/fredplimley for an example Linkedin
      profile.

      LinkedIn strengthens and extends your existing network of trusted
      contacts. LinkedIn is a networking tool that helps you discover
      inside connections to industry experts, business partners and job
      candidates.

      Take care and All the best,

      Fred Plimley
      President - DK Malaysia Development, LLC
      Host/Moderator - Linkedin Malaysia
      f.plimley@...
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/fredplimley
      (951) 243-3602