Revogear forum has documented kernel build

  • Paul Milligan (home)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      I have posted a document to the files area which documents the thread at Revogear  with complete examples of several kernel builds. There is also a marvellous new toy from jo chang which allows a kernel to be booted via a module. This means we can build and test kernels without going near the flash (I think this is a least an interim "holy grail".)

      None of the work is mine, other than formatting it to be more readable. -at least to me ;)

      Good Luck