Re: Backup Software - PC to LinkStation

  • sneed_siding
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2005
      I use HandyBackup from www.handybackup.com.
      It is very versatile in the types of backups/syncs
      it can do (for example zip archives, dated copies,
      encryption, backup to ftp). HB also has a well-done
      GUI and backup tasks can be scheduled. In addition,
      it is easy to invoke defined backups using a command-
      line interface.
    • bubba
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2005
        Thanks for all the recommendations! I'll try a few different methods out to
        see what works best, but from first glance, it seems Handy Backup might just
        do the trick.