Help with sendmail and firmware 1.45

  • rd_montavon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      I have 2 questions, and very new to Linux, so please bear with me.

      1. Has anyone got sendmail working and installation instruction for
      it?

      2. Im seeing posts on 1.45 fireware, and seeing warnings that telnet
      is no loger active, so my question is where do I find the english on
      with telnet enabled, I assume after doing the install, ssh will stop
      working. I'm on 1.44.