netatalk 2.0.1 problem (uam_register)

  • Neil Hand
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2004
      Hi All,

      I hope someone can help me with this. I have followed the instructions
      in the howto section (setup.rtf) to make my new linkstation a little
      more Mac friendly (it is sitting on a mixed network).

      I have made good progress, but seem to be still having some issues
      with net atalk.

      When atalk is loading i get a message that some of the shared uam
      libraries are failing to load due to an undefined symbol -
      uam_register.

      Has anyone who has gotten this version of netatalk working come across
      this before, or can provide any guidence on a good place to start
      investigating.

      Thanks
      Neil
    • Neil Hand
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        Bump...

        Has no one managed to get netatalk to work correctly?

        I tried 2.0.2 and the problem is still there, although i did need to
        make a couple of edits since i was using bdb 4.3.

        all help in solving the UAM issue is greatly appriciated.

        regards
        Neil

        --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "Neil Hand"