Firmware 1.45

  • Andrew Hodgson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
      Hi all,

      Just some hints about 1.45:

      I got 1.45 to work (I had a possible issue with antivirus software on this system, or being on the other side of the firewall, but after doing the upgrade on the domain controler (on the same side of the fw) it works.

      The language of the web interface though is in Japanese, so beware!  If anyone has an English version of the firmware it would be gratefully accepted!

      Andrew.
    • Cornel Babel
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
        Hi Andrew,

        look at ftp://206.135.38.243/ login: "public", password "new stuff"

        I installed it and have an english surface!

        Cornel

        Am Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:01:51 -0000 schrieb Andrew Hodgson
        <andrew@...>:

        > Hi all,
        > Just some hints about 1.45:
        > I got 1.45 to work (I had a possible issue with antivirus software on
        > this system, or being on the other side of the firewall, but after doing
        > the upgrade on the domain controler (on the same side of the fw) it
        > works.
        > The language of the web interface though is in Japanese, so beware! If
        > anyone has an English version of the firmware it would be gratefully
        > accepted!
        > Andrew.
      • Andrew Hodgson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005